The time of Season has come to "Shop "Til Ya Drop" for the Holidays Diva's! Consumers will spend $21.6 billion shopping online this holiday season, according to JupiterMedia, an online research company. Some pointers for the Saavy Diva:
- Shop only at reputable sites. If an online merchant is new to you, research the company. Beware of merchants with bad reviews.
- Use only one credit card, with a low credit limit, for all your online purchases. That way it's easy to see if there is a problem since you'll know exactly for what and where the card was used.
- Order early enough so that you avoid paying considerably steeper prices for express delivery.
- Print out and save records of all your online orders. Keep the product description, price, online receipt, order number and customer service number. Save any e-mails the company sends you for purchase verification.
*** Stop by Lisas Chic Boutique and "Shop 'Til Ya Drop"! New designs coming soon, Super Cute Infant & Toddler Crystal Tie-Dye tshirts & onsies, Tuttu's & Ballerina/Princess hair bow holders and lots more. Keep checking back!
* Happy Holidays to all my Family, Friends and Divalicious Customers! *